Overall Summary of Shellfire Reviews
- Available for free with easy-to-use apps for Windows and Android
- Servers in 25 countries
- Reliable protection from hackers and the NSA
- Secure Surfing Everywhere wich PC, Mac, tablet or smartphone
- Unblocks blocked services (videos, streams, etc.)
- No live chat instant customer support
- limited pricing plans
Shellfire found in 2002 is a German based company which has been offering its vpn services to many users. It also offers Teamspeak and member servers apart from vpn service. It has servers in 19 countries around the world. Shellfire is a good option if you cannot compromise on security and safety.
Shelffire is compatible with many devices such as android, windows iOS, Mac and Linux and also has custom apps available.
Shellfire offers different pricing packages like other vpn service providers.
- Free package: You can connect to Germany and US servers.
- Premium: 2.92€ per month, including high security and speed and for all operating systems. It also supports PPTP and OpenVPN protocols.
- Premium Plus: 4.99€ per month, premium high security and speed for all operating systems. It also supports PPTP and OpenVPN protocols.
Shellfire provides a 14 day money back guarantee to the users and this time is enough for them to judge the service and if they find it unsatisfactory then they can ask for a refund. Online activities are also not recorded and the user remains invisible when using shellfire vpn.
The customer support at shellfire is slow as there is no 24/7 customer support neither there is live chat option available. Although they ensure that they will get back to the problem within 24 hours but it takes time which is frustrating at times. We would suggest Shellfire vpn to work on their customer support.
After reviewing Shellfire we found it to be a very suitable vpn service provider which is being ignored by users due to its website which is written in German language. The security and privacy they provide is more than satisfactory. They only have to improve a little on their customer support whereas; their free service makes the customer more clearly about the vpn service and it is a very positive pricing feature.